Art MRKT Hamptons visit our booth July 19th – 22nd 2012
Soo Im Lee
artMRKT Hamptons, a contemporary and modern art fair, will feature 40 leading galleries from across the U.S. who will present painting, sculpture, drawings, photography, video and installation. Showcasing a tightly focused selection of work by important artists in a boutique setting, artMRKT Hamptons will create an ideal context for the discovery, exploration, and acquisition of art.
Our Evening Preview benefiting the Parrish Art Museum is going to be something truly special this year. We are proud to be working with noted Brooklyn chef Leon Gunn to welcome the Parrish Art Museum members, donors and board to our preview event on Thursday, July 19th. An alumni of Wolfgang Puck, Aria, Noho Star and Williamsburg Brooklyn’s Traif restaurants, Leon will be serving up his refined take on the quintessential Hamptons dining experience, the summer barbecue.
Evening Preview Ticket – $100 online / $110 at door – includes:
- Exclusive first-access to the exhibition and four-star BBQ
benefiting the Parrish Art Museum – Thursday, July 19th 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Opening Night Party – Thursday, July 19th 7:30pm to 10:00pm
- VIP Lounge Access and Admission During Regular Fair Hours on Friday, Saturday AND Sunday
3 Day Ticket – $35 online / $40 at door – includes:
- Admission During Regular Fair Hours on Friday, Saturday AND Sunday
1 Day Ticket – $20 online / $25 at door – includes:
- Admission During Regular Fair Hours on Friday, Saturday OR Sunday
Thursday, July 19, 2012 – 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Thursday, July 19, 2012 – 7:30pm to 10:00pm
Opening Night Party
- Preferred advance seat prices on StndAir at $380.00 (regularly $560.00)
- Private charter available at $2300.00 (regularly $3275.00)
- Specially scheduled artMRKT flights, leaving Thursday, July 19 at 3:30 and Friday, July 20 at 1:30
- Preferred rates on Ready to Roll Limousine service from East Hampton Airport
- Inquire about special weekend rates at The Standard Highline and The Standard East Village
- For more information or to book your flights/travel call 1 855 StndAIR (786-3247) and mention artMRKT Hamptons.
There are several hotels and motels located close to the center of Bridgehampton. You can see more listings byviewing this hotel map. We also encourage exhibitors and attendees to consider rental properties that can be found on www.airbnb.com or www.craigslist.org.
Sag Harbor Inn
Weekend $389 / Weekday $225
contact: Erin Woudsma, email@example.com, (631) 725-2949 ext. 150
Baron’s Cove Inn
Standard Room – weeknights $150 / weekends $295
Poolside Room – weeknights $175 / weekends $395
Waterview Loft – weeknights $195 / weekends $475
contact: Laura, firstname.lastname@example.org, 631-725-2100
Weekend $200 / Weekday $150
contact: Jim, email@example.com, 631-537-0878
Plenty of easily accessible free parking located behind the Bridgehampton Historical Society. Just turn down Corwith Avenue and proceed to the parking entrance where our attendants will direct you to a parking spot.